UPDATE: 08/14/2011 – On their first wedding anniversary, Mike Comrie and wife Hillary Duff announced that Hillary is pregnant with the couple’s first child. Hillary Duff also posted some new wedding photos, which we have posted to the right.
02/26/2010 – The site BauerGriffinOnline has reported with photographic evidence that Comrie and Duff got engaged during the the NHL’s break for Olympic hockey. They have a series of pictures showing Comrie asking Duff, and then her later celebrating and admiring the ring. The photos are an admittedly impressive stakerish narrative of the events, so head over and check it out for yourself.
Mike Comrie’s Wife Hilary Duff “sings,” “acts,” has feuds with Lindsay Lohan and her sister was in Napoleon Dynamite. She’s also probably too popular to be called “Mike Comrie’s Wife Hillary Duff”. The two began dating in 2007, shortly after Duff’s breakup with emo-pop lead man Joel Madden of Good Charlotte (that’s right, I called it emo-pop).
Here are some random facts for you:
– Fact: Mike bought Hilary a Mercedes Benz for her 20th birthday.
– Fact: Mike and Hilary dressed up as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie for Halloween in 2008.
– Fact: Duff dated “singer” Aaron Carter for two years from 2001-2003(yes, from her age 14-16). The relationship ended when Carter cheated on her with Lindsay Lohan and Duff’s best friend.
– Fact: Duff is (was?) a virgin and proud of it. In a 2006 interview with Elle magazine, Duff said, “(virginity) is definitely something I like about myself. It doesn’t mean I haven’t thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in.” She later denied the quotes.
– In July, 2009, Duff was named a Youth ambassador to Bogota, Colombia. This title required Duff to spend five days in the city doing such work as distributing backpacks to students.