GD Star Rating
PhotosMatt Ryan's fiancee Sarah Marshall, 5.3 out of 10 based on 451 ratings
- UPDATE: 11/28/2010: The night before a critical NFC showdown with the Green Bay Packers, Ryan publicly announced that he and long time girlfriend Marshall are now officially engaged. While a public statement is just now being released, the couple has apparently been engaged for weeks. They plan to wed in the offseason.
- Hometown: Falmouth, Maine
- Date of Birth: July 23, 1985
- Fast Facts: Matt Ryan and his future wife Sarah Marshall met as student athletes enrolled in the College of Communications at Boston College. Marshall was a standout point guard when she and Matt Ryan first met and began dating during their sophomore year of school. The two have been together since then, and Sarah has moved to Atlanta to live with Ryan year round.
- Fun Facts: Matt Ryan's girlfriend Sarah Marshall has become a Maine basketball legend during playing days at Catherine McCauley High. Her high school accolades include: being twice named the Maine Gatorade Player of the Year, two state titles, being named to three first team all state, and named the Maine Female Athlete of the Year after her junior season. She was also a standout soccer and track athlete, being named to all state teams in those sports.